Thursday, July 23, 2009

americans are stupid.

How did they vote this guy off??


Evan and Melissa needed to go, and they're both still here. It's all Tyce's fault for doing that stupid cancer dance. No one wanted to vote Melissa and Ade off after that, and while I didn't want Ade voted off, I did really want Melissa to go. I love ballerinas normally, but she's too one-dimensional and also kind of annoying. I used to love Evan, but he's long overstayed his welcome. Kupono was better than him, and Jason was better than all of the boys. My mom and I have decided that maybe we should actually start voting in these stupid things if we really care that much.

But seriously, what the fuck America? How can you not like a guy that looks like a cross between Eduardo da Silva, Goomba (haha thanks Ali), and a puppy dog? I am most seriously displeased.

1 comment:

Vanilla Bear said...

Booooo to this! I don't even watch this show but Jason is cute and it's always wrong when the cute ones are voted out :(