Thursday, October 8, 2009

they don't just listen to rap?

So Les Bleus have been growing on me lately.

Why, you ask?

No, it's not because of their stellar performances in the World Cup Qualifiers. And no, it's not because this crazy woman convinced me that Ray Domenech is awesome.

It's because they've started sporting awesome classic rock tees.

Yes, I know this one was from a photoshoot (that made him look very gay...) but still, good choice photogs.

But there is also this:
Um, I think Ribery has been raiding my closet.

One of my favorite t-shirts (and number five in my Top Five Albums of All Time list). Yes, he very well could have gotten the shirt because, i don't know, he really likes bananas. But I prefer to think that he's a fan of 60s experimental rock. Ribery would totally be in Ravenclaw.


Speaking of Frenchies and music, this post would not be complete without this gem. Let's play a game of spot the footballer!



Wow, two posts in three days! I'm on a roll...

1 comment:

Vanilla Bear said...

Rofl! Wow you have the same shirt as Ribery.... and you're admitting to it! :P But in all seriousness, yes he would be a Ravenclaw, he's not pretty enough for Hufflepuff 8-)