Monday, December 28, 2009

apparently i like funny guys

I think I'm developing a thing for Joel McHale.

Of course I've always found him hilarious on The Soup, but I don't see it that often because I don't watch reality tv so I don't know what he's talking about half the time. Plus it's on past my bedtime.

But I finally started watching Community-which I had no idea he was in until tonight-and I've realized I'm a little bit in love. Something about the sarcasm mixed with the intelligence mixed with the arrogance is appealing to me. And don't ask me why I think arrogance is an attractive trait because I don't really know. Humility just kind of annoys me sometimes.

Plus, who knew he was so tall? You only see him from the torso up in The Soup so I always thought he was short, but he and Chevy Chase look like they're the same height! I'd be willing to overlook the light hair for that.

Am I crazy for thinking it or am I crazy for just now noticing?

2 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

I just googled him, he seems ok but kinda old.

Also maybe me and him are related at some point down the line!

Stephanie said...

<3 him! Community and The Soup are seriously so out of control hilarious. I love them all so much. I was just going to do a post on my new found comedic love, which is coincidentally a lot like yours, but now I don't know if I can. Seems like it's been a bit done before :P