Monday, February 2, 2009

puppy!

His name is Jackson, he's 3 or 4 months old, and part collie or hound or something of the sort. My mom and sister picked him out from a shelter in southern Virginia and brought him home a few days ago, so we're not sure of the specifics. Apparently Geisha (our first pup) isn't too happy with the arrangement, but she'll get used to it. She's a bit spoiled; she's had the full run of the house for long enough!


My sister said that she keeps growling at Jackson and he thinks she's playing and will start chasing her. She seems to be getting tired of his puppy "let's play!" antics, but I'm sure she'll grow to love him. Ditto my dad, who is also not too impressed with the new addition to the fam! But I am. I'm rather sad I won't get to meet him until the summer though.

4 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

Aww yeah Sarah, he won't know who you are when you show up! Sad! :(

He's so cute though, poor Geisha lol

Venice said...

So nice that your Mum and sister did that, usually it's kids who have to beg parents to take a puppy home.

blank said...

so cute!

senorita.blue said...

Awww puppy!!!
He is too cute Sarah :D
Hope Geisha is slowly accepting him, and soon bosses him around too.