Monday, February 2, 2009

snow? in england?

I was under the impression that you Brits never got snow!!

I'm so excited about this. Especially since my lecture was canceled this morning! It did kind of suck that I woke up and got dressed and everything, but it was worth it to get out and see all the English students acting like little kids, building snowmen and having snowball fights and slipping and falling every few steps. I even saw some tray sledding!

I passed two guys while walking to Founders who couldn't understand how I was walking so fast without falling. I told them I was used to snow, and then they threw a snowball at me! I would have gotten them back but I was carrying coffee. I think a bunch of the internationals are going to try to organize an epic snowball battle soon though, which should be a good time. We're talking teams, hiding places, strategy, the whole nine yards.

Okay, I'm off to build a snowman!

1 comment:

Vanilla Bear said...

Sarah, you can't just stick with the internationals, how will you meet above average looking English boys? When I was at uni, the internationals were such a clique :P

Anyway YEAH! SNOW! I had a nap and was all worried it'd be melted by the time I got up, but no, it's still here, making school tomorrow look even less likely *fingers crossed* Please post a picture of your snowman, my snowman wants snowbuddies xxx