Thursday, December 18, 2008

free at last

Do you see the light at the end of the tunnel? I do!

I'm done with all of my work and my exams and my studying and my papers! I am now looking at seventeen days of blissful freedom, with nothing to do except give Christmas presents, get Christmas presents, bake cookies, and pack my life up into two small(ish) suitcases to take overseas.

Which will be a chore in itself, but it's not a stressful one. Well, not that stressful. Although I still have to figure out how they expect me to live on three (seriously?) pairs of shoes for six months...

5 comments:

Venice said...

All I can say about packing is - it's better to take not enough things than too much of them. Good luck! xx

No name brand said...

I hope you have the most awesome time in trhe UK. I wish I could have the slightest hope of rubbing shoulders with Cesc. *Sigh*

Ramblings of a Gooner Girl blog

Vanilla Bear said...

Omg Sarah you're right, because we don't have any shoe shops in England!!! What are you going to doooo?

Hehehe

Sarah said...

Hahaha well obv you have shoe shops, and I'm sure I'll buy some while I'm there, but I want the shoes I have now! They match my outfits!

EbullientFatalist said...

Sarah, free unsolicited advice: get thee to a game at Craven Cottage. When I was a student in London, I was priced out of Highbury, and there was no way I was going to White Shart Lane. So I went to the Cottage and it was fantastic. An absolute blast. Small stadium with good atmosphere and reasonably priced; I also hear that some Americans play there.