Monday, December 29, 2008

excuses, excuses

Sorry for the lack of postage lately, busy holiday season and all that good stuff.

And by "busy" of course I mean waking up at noon and lazing around the house playing Rock Band all day when I should be preparing for my epic-across-the-pond-adventure, but it kind of amounts to the same thing because I have nothing of interest to report.

Although I did see my best friend for the first time in ages today. Coffee was consumed and fun stories were told, including correspondences with indie rock stars, getting drunk at professor's luncheons, and watching Martin Heidegger get slapped in the face, just to name a few. We've also made tentative plans to meet up in Sweden in June. Maybe at Jens Lekman's house.

Just kidding.

Sort of.

Ta-ta for now, perhaps I'll have something more substantial to say later. But perhaps not. I'm unpredictable.

1 comment:

Vanilla Bear said...

Crazy Sarah!

So how excited are you about coming heeeereee? :D