Wednesday, December 24, 2008

merry christmas eve!

My neighborhood has a tradition of putting up luminaries every Christmas Eve. Here are some pictures that I took of them this evening (sorry for the blurriness, I had to take the flash off for the lights to show).

This is the entrance to my street:
Some of the houses in the neighborhood:The path down to the pond (and if it were light out you'd be able to see the pond more clearly; it's the big dark thing in the middle):More of the lights by the pond:The path back up to the street:And my house:

3 comments:

senorita.blue said...

Oohh - this is wayyy to cool Sare!
I could imagine a scene from Dawson's Creek being shot in this setting ;)
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! MWAHH! xoxo

PS: if you haven't already seen it, there's a good vid on Marca about Cesc - and he did his adorkable giggle there too. He's forgiven Xabs, btw.

Stephanie said...

Oh, that's so cool! Great pics.

Vanilla Bear said...

No one ever does anything like this down my road :(