Friday, March 20, 2009

asinine proverb

I'm feeling very childish tonight. I've been playing with an online anagram generator all evening and giggling at the funny things it spits out.

First of all, my full name can be rearranged into Zealous Hair Radius. Surprisingly, a pretty apt description of my coiffure in the morning.

For those of you who have read Harry Potter, you know that Lord Voldemort got his evil dictator name from an anagram of his given name. Just for kicks, I plugged "Tom Marvolo Riddle" into the generator, and realized that there are so many better things he could have come up with than I Am Lord Voldemort! For example:

Armored Vomit Doll
Volatile Dorm Dorm
Lord Ovoid Trammel
Immoral Veldt Odor
Immortal Odd Lover
Dread Milvolt Moor
Mortal Doom Drivel
Marmot Devil Drool
A Troll Mom Overdid
Overlord Mami Dolt
etc. etc.

These next few are for the bears:
Iker Casillas = Ace Air Skills
Sergio Ramos = Roams Orgies; Orgasm Osier; Roars Egoism
Gonzalo Higuain = Laughing in a Zoo
Bojan Krkic = A Brink Jock
Vedran Corluka = Clear Vodka Run; Cola Rave Drunk
Yoann Gourcuff = A Con Runoff Guy
Vicente Rodriguez = Recognized Virtue; Oviduct Energizer (hee!)
Manchester United = A Stench Unmerited; A Cemented Shit Run

Clearly I have too much time on my hands now that I'm done with all of my coursework for the term.


[P.S. A cookie to whoever can unscramble the anagram in the title!]

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Robin Van Persie! I win :D

Vanilla Bear said...

I did it without the hint - I win!

Vanilla Bear said...

Also, LMAO at A Cemented Shit Run - petition for official name change?

And you did Gonzo :D <3

Sarah said...

One for Steph for posting first, and one for Lucy for not using a hint.

Venice said...

Hahahaahaaa that's brilliant! I'm having way too much fun with this, lolol thanks!

Vanilla Bear said...

That cookie looks seriously tasty, I want to take it out of my screen like in the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie.

LoveLamps said...

Roars Egoism! LMAO!!!