Monday, March 9, 2009

i don't know what to title this: blog challenge nine

THE RULES:
You have to choose one footballer to do each of the following activities with.
You can't choose the same person for more than two answers.
You have to explain your reasons behind each answer.
Bonus lolz for being specific with certain questions!

Who would you choose to...

1) Go backpacking across Europe with?
Roque Santa Cruz. I think I heard somewhere that he could speak lots of languages, so that would probably come in handy. And if people still couldn't understand us, they'd be nice to us anyways because he's too pretty to say no to.

2) Teach you their language?
Eduardo da Silva. Bonus because I get to learn both Croatian and Portuguese!

3) Go on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire with?
I tried to think of a witty answer for this one but came up short. I can't seem to come up with any smart (sounding) footballers other than Niko Kranjcar. At least with him on my team we'll be set on the questions about the economic situation in Nigeria!

4) Bake a chocolate carrot cake with?
Xabi Alonso. Then I'd force him to eat it Miss Trunchbull style, because that boy is too skinny.

5) Get drunk and sing karaoke with?
Pepe Reina. No explanation other than this necessary:


6) Go on an extreme sports holiday with?
Kun. I don't know why, but he seems the type to like rock climbing and white-water rafting and all that. And by the way, that would be such a fun vacation.

7) Raise money for underprivileged kids with?
Iker Casillas. Remember those pictures of him with the Peruvian children?

8) Marry and have lots of sex and babies with?
Cesc Fabregas. Starting to sound like a broken record with this one...

9) Play an embarrassingly tabloid-worthy prank on?
Benny Feilhaber. And I'd recruit Sacha Kljestan to help. They'd both find it hilarious.

10) Have a short but wholly satisfying sordid affair with?
Yoann Gourcuff. He seems to have an aversion to wearing clothes, so it probably wouldn't be that difficult to convince him.

11) Go to a fancy dress event with?
Others have already said it, but you really can't do better than Fernando Torres in the fancy dress category.

12) Have a drunken hook up that you may regret with?
Vicente Rodriguez. But I'd only regret it because Gina would kill me afterwords.

13) Go ballroom dancing with?
Roque. No idea if he can dance, but he's the perfect partnering height for me in my ballroom heels.

14) Pull off an Ocean's Eleven style heist with?
Thierry Henry. He looks fab in a suit, plus he's great at being sneaky.


15) Go on a secret mission with?
Cesc. We'd get walkie-talkies and wear all black and hide behind doors and stuff. It would be fun.

4 comments:

Gina Villamelon said...

Gina would not kill you. Just maybe maim you a little :P

Good answers for the rest of them though. *needs thumbs up smilie*

Stephanie said...

LOL at mrs. trunchball style! I remember that movie so well. Glad everyone is finally looking out for the well being of Xabi.

We have a few of the same choices, yay! Roque would be my dance partner too.

Apparently Iker is the guy to raise money for kids with.

Niko is a smart cookie and is getting chosen by lots of peoples. He knows where it's at.

And we can both do drunken karaoke with Pepe :D

senorita.blue said...

Ahahaha - make sure Cesc is not convincing you to wear matching velour jackets :D

I'll send more cakes for WTFX - heck let me know if there's a vacancy for a cook for him.

LOL - did someone really play a prank on Benny?

Vanilla Bear said...

Hahaha hide behind doors.... dodgy sex games :P

Omg Trunchball - those books scarred me for life. I feel like I want to protect WTFX from you now lol

And lmao about Gina, it's so true though, she would kill you dead.