Monday, March 2, 2009

tickled pynk

There's this new(ish) salon in London called PYNK, and they're trying to get their name out by going around to London uni campuses and giving out awesome deals.

So today my friend Allie and I were cornered after class and given this whole spiel about how awesome they are, and call me gullible, but I totally fell for their marketing scheme. It seems worth it though! Here's what I got:

Two vouchers (which cost £60 overall--it was a two-for-one deal) for a 50% off haircut including a professional style consultation, as well as any coloring, highlighting, or this new high-gloss treatment (that will make my hair super shiny for about a month) that I might want. So I get all that for £35.

With these vouchers we also get a free spa day complete with champagne, facial, manicure, hair styling, makeup, and a "magazine style photoshoot" which is a little cheesy, but hey, after the free champagne it might be fun! I have to put a £50 deposit on that one when I book the appointment but I get it back as long as we show up.

We ALSO get a "VIP party service" ticket with free guest list entry to about 20 different London clubs.

So basically, I get a £600 value full spa day plus random extra cool stuff for...£65. I freaking love London.

4 comments:

senorita.blue said...

Goodness me...
Could you get 2 vouchers?
It might be worth flying to London just for this :D

Remember - we need to judge... sorry - appreciate the professional photoshoot results.

Vanilla Bear said...

Awesome!

Btw I see you have recently been listening to Crocodile Rock - also awesome! :D

blank said...

Sounds like Operaton Become a WAG :P

ok, I'm just jealous. Sounds fabulous!

blank said...

aw fail lol. *Operation