Tuesday, March 3, 2009

winning? what's that?

Check us out! We won one! I feel like I maybe shouldn't be so excited about beating West Brom, but under the circumstances (i.e. us sucking epically for the past several league games) I think a little celebration is called for.
It's too late for me to type up a legit recap of the game, because I have class at 9am tomorrow so I need to go to bed. But here are the important bits:

1) Bendtner scored two goals! Who'da thunk it?
2) King Kolo scored the other. He also set up the third goal, Bendtner's second.

3) Arshavin is really really short.

P.S. All of the dancing goal celebrations made me miss this bizness:

2 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

Hahah Arshavin really is so short! Also, Bendtner.. ugh.. I kinda wish he wouldn't score so Arsenal would get rid of him and he could slip into obscurity only to rear his (kinda fugly) face at international competitions Denmark happen to qualify for (by accident).

But yay for Le Arse - I don't like seeing them fail so epically when they have such awesome fans :D

blank said...

Ok, I was distracted but did Arshavin join in the dancing after Kolo's goal? It's the only goal I saw and I thought I saw him attempting to groove! I really hope so, Oooooh weee. :D