Thursday, November 13, 2008

all i want for christmas

I'm having sort of a bad day. This, dear readers, has cheered me up. I guarantee it will cheer you up too, even if you don't actually need cheering up.

Seriously, whoever thought up this product = genius. I mean, capes? Really? I now have a very vivid image of team Arsenal running around the pitch in superhero outfits, capes flapping behind them. Of course, they're wearing masks too. But cool masks, not like the creepy old man mask that John Terry had to wear.

Super Gunners!

The only thing that would make this better would be for one of the players to actually be modeling the merch for the website. I think that just might make my life.

3 comments:

Gina Villamelon said...

I want one of these even though I don't support Arsenal. And if we had discovered them earlier, I would have bought you one.

Vanilla Bear said...

Imagine if Cesc was modelling this.. zomg

senorita.blue said...

Oh geez - is this what Arse fans suppose to wear on a rainy day?
Love it - lots of red caped hoodies ;)