Friday, November 21, 2008

au revoir mon capitaine?

Apologies about blogging on the fly, but I am about to drive home for break so I have to make this quick. Also, sorry for posting unconfirmed rumors, but this is just too good to ignore.

According to arseblog, Gallas has been stripped of his captaincy and will not play this weekend's match. No report about who will replace him, but my money's on Clichy. I'd say Kolo, but he hasn't been playing regularly, so I'd be surprised if he gets it even if he is the one to replace Gallas in tomorrow's lineup.

Like I said, not a confirmed report, even if it is a "reliable source", but if it's true...

Hallelujah!

2 comments:

blank said...

Yes! GTFO Gallas. He's got me heated. Ok, ready for Arsenal's glorious rise to the top now.

Vanilla Bear said...

I Just Can't Wait To Be Captain!