Thursday, November 13, 2008

we all have our fangirl moments, right?

So I've written on the legit reasons I became a footie fan. Now I'm hopping to the shallower side of the pond: the eye candy. Because really, who doesn't love looking at hot guys? Settle down and grab some popcorn, 'cause this is probably going to be a long post.

First up, the Spaniards. No surprises here, they are beautiful boys who play beautiful football.

1) Cesc Fàbregas, the love of my life. He's a bit of a dork, but then again so am I. And he sure threads a mean pass. So amazing, he deserves two pictures.
2) Iker Casillas, a.k.a. God. I am a devoted member of the Church of San Iker.
3) Raul Gonzalez, the other Spanish God of football. Also sometimes known as The Original Hottie.
4) Fernando Torres, the waxing, bleaching, swearing-in-English, goal-scoring genius himself.
5) Xabi Alonso. I'm still lamenting the fact that we couldn't sign him. He is exactly the kind of player Arsenal need at the moment. Plus he'd look pretty in a Gunners kit--we already know red suits him! (Don't worry Liverpool fans, I'm just kidding!

...kind of.)
6) Vicente Rodriguez. Best legs in the biz. Also makes getting punched in the face look damn fine. (Of course, next to him is David Villa--that's Dahveed Veeyah--of Euro 2008 high scoring fame.)And now on to the non-Spaniards.

7) Robin van Persie. I mean, who doesn't love a guy who gets so into table tennis? If nothing else, he'd probably be a great beer pong partner.

8) Roque Santa Cruz. Coolest footballer's name ever. Well, second coolest; I still love saying Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite. But Roque is prettier than Kaka. See?
9) Vedran Corluka. Congratulations Charlie, you are the first Tottenham player I have ever admitted to being attracted to. Quite an achievement. (In my defense, I found him attractive before he sold his soul to the devils.) I can't help it though, he is very much my type: tall, dark hair, amazing green eyes, tall, lean, foreign, did I mention tall? It could never work out between us, me hating his club and all, but that might not stop me stalking him in London...
10) Niko Kranjcar, the other tall beautiful Croatian boy. Sadly, this one's married and doesn't live in London. Although he might soon! Okay, so it's a completely unfounded not-even-rumor-yet, more of a "we should sign him" than a "we are going to sign him", but still. It would be fab. And we both drink lots of milk and pull our long sleeves down over our fingers: totally MFEO.

Okay, now that I've revealed myself to be a total fawning fangirl and destroyed any sort of credibility about the game that I may have previously had, I'm going to go now. Peace out.

6 comments:

Gina Villamelon said...

Erm...give me a few minutes. I need to pick my jaw up off the floor and remember how to breathe.
Oh wow, that's a lot of eye candy. And lets face it, having good looking players to watch is important when it's teams you don't support playing. Something's gotta draw you to them, right...

Venice said...

Oh my!!! Words are not sufficient for so much prettiness, so I'll just post this!
http://i33.tinypic.com/amcyki.jpg

Don't worry, I don't think Charlie cares much where he's playing either. As long as Luka is there, and Luka is only there because Spurs bid the highest price to his slave masters.

Please do this kind of lists more often!!!

Bigus Dickus said...

There are no Norwich players here! WTF.

Vanilla Bear said...

Bigus dickus? Lmao!

And a most excellent post Sarah! *Lots of thumbs up*

Sarah said...

Sorry Bigus! All of Norwich's players are hotties, I figured that went without saying.

senorita.blue said...

Mmm - eye-candies sure help you focusing more on the game.
Don't think it would affect your credibility ;)
We all need some spice and this list is h-o-t!