Sunday, November 23, 2008

more pretty people: blog challenge six

This week, it's all about the ladies.

First up, tennis player Ana Ivanovic. Super jealous of her. Her boyfriend is also quite attractive. (Side note: He just helped Espana win the Davis Cup--and he's a lefty!)

Sylvie van der Vaart. Another one that I'm jealous of for both looks and romantic affiliations. Rafa is adorable and they're adorable together.

Eva Green. Her eyes are totally mesmerizing.
Chan Marshall, a.k.a. Cat Power. Gorgeous girl with a gorgeous voice.

Keira Knightley; not my favorite actress by any stretch of the imagination, but I do think she's beautiful.

Finally, Diane Lane. Hard to believe she's 43. No way I'll look that good when I'm 43. I don't even look that good now.

3 comments:

blank said...

pretty! we got good taste with sylvie & eva. diane lane looks so good for her age.

Vanilla Bear said...

That woman is 43? *Gives up now*

As pretty as they all are Sarah, I was stuck on the Verdasco pic for a while... mmmm hottie :D According to his wiki, he's been around the block with tennis players and models, I don't know if it'll last with Ana :S

senorita.blue said...

Wohooo Diane Lane - mature lady ftw :D