Monday, October 6, 2008

greetings, comrades!

I'm sure looking forward to the demise of America's evil capitalist society once Barack "Osama bin Laden Saddam Hussein Stalin" Obama becomes president--er, sorry, I mean Chairman! Don't know what I'm talking about?

Joe McCain, brother of our dear old dotty Republican nominee John, called Northern Virginia "communist country" at a rally last weekend. This has cheered me up to no end. I totally don't agree with the campaign spokesperson saying that his attempt at humor was "unsuccessful", because it sure as hell made me laugh. My favorite part is at the end of the article, when she claimed, "John McCain and Sarah Palin are committed to winning the support of voters in Northern Virginia and understand the region's importance to victory statewide."

Yes, the region is very important. You won't win Virginia without NoVa. And guess what, McCampaign? You won't win NoVa. You're even having a tough time with the rest of the state, which is slightly hilarious seeing as how so many gun-toting bible-worshiping crazy rednecks live there. So call us communists if you must (because I mean, it's better than what Johnny calls his wife), but then don't come crawling back, begging for our support.

We've already given our elitist liberal bleeding hearts away to the other guy.

3 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

It took me about a minute to work out that NoVa actually meant Northern Virginia, lol oh dear Lucy..

Anyway go BARACK! That is all :D

Stephanie said...

In all fairness, I think you would make a great Communist Sarah. :P

Sarah said...

You know, you're not the first person to say that!

And funnily enough we're talking about Marxism in my World Politics class at the moment.