Thursday, October 16, 2008

rant of the day

The most annoying thing in the world: people who walk slowly in front of me.

My legs are pretty long, which naturally means I have a long stride. And it's freaking annoying to be forced to take tiny steps because the guy in front of me thinks it's cool to walk slow. Here's a tip: it's not. And this is not a fluffy little pet peeve. This is a huge monster-under-the-bed peeve. I hate these people. I wish death upon these people.

Of course, this doesn't include people who have legit reasons for walking slow. No, I'm talking about the ones who amble along in large groups, taking up the whole pathway, and occasionally stopping to talk to their equally annoying friends traveling just as slowly in the opposite direction.

To these people: may your sports teams never win and your cars never run. May your hair fall flat and your pillows be lumpy. May you always be called out in class when you don't know the answer and may your coffee spill on your new white shirts.

4 comments:

Gina Villamelon said...

Amen to that Sarah.

Vanilla Bear said...

Your last paragraph serious cracked me up!

Stephanie said...

I hate that Sarah and I was pretty much agreeing with you until you mentioned the spilling of the coffee. I know that these peoples are hated, but wasting coffee! There's never an excuse for that.

Unknown said...

People who insist on walking in a group hence taking over the whole narrow path are annoying to the max.

But Sarah - if we ever crossed path - please remind me to walk behind you, while running in small steps to catch up.
Short legs + high heels are not made for walking (quickly).