Wednesday, October 15, 2008

what is it about...

...Fernando Torres?

He doesn't play for my favorite club, he's pale and freckly, and he has serious hair issues--the hair on his head is always either too long or too yellow or too mullet-y, and he waxes his leg hair. Weird.


But despite all of his issues, I can't help but love the boy. He's graceful, he can score goals, and he's really funny when angry. Foreigners swearing in English FTW.
Photobucket


There is also this:

Muy caliente. I so would. Even with the Grandpa-turtleneck sweater.

2 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

Sexual objectification certainly is fun! Great fun in the case of Nando <3

Don't you just want to rip that grandpa jumper right off him? lol Ok I sound like I'm really crushing on Nando and I'm not really, but I definitely would because I love him so.

And Sarah I'm still waiting for an epic Cesc post you know!

Stephanie said...

I saw the department store photoshoot thing of his and I loved it! Nando is a tough one for me too, for all the reasons you pointed out. The blondeness, freckles, hair issues, but yeah, I still totally would too!