Thursday, October 16, 2008

i will eat your soul!

Last night was the final presidential debate between John McCain and Barack Obama. I'm not going to go into the actual substance of the debate, because it wasn't anything we haven't heard a million times before. I just really wanted to post this Reuters picture.


I swear, this is not photoshopped. What in the name of Iker is that crazy man doing? Yahoo news says he is "react[ing] to almost heading the wrong way off the stage after shaking hands with[...]Obama". Looks to me like he's practicing his zombie impression. Halloween isn't for another 15 days, ya moron.

2 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

What can you even say about this picture? All Barack supporters should enlarge it, print loads of copies and post them up around republican neighbourhoods. haha

Stephanie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this post Sarah! That pic is great and the title really is fitting! Nice work Sarah, you have just made me incredibly happy!