Wednesday, October 22, 2008

i am vlad the impaler. don't tax me for working hard!

Disclaimer: I steal everything that is funny about this political campaign from the comedic geniuses at Wonkette.

Jumping on the whole "Joe the Plumber" bandwagon, the McCampaign has set up a "make your own sign" generator on their official website. The object is for you to fill in your name and occupation, and then I guess you can take your sign to a redneck rally and shout violent and racist things. Fun stuff, huh?


This is possibly the best idea they've ever had. It is serious fun!

Some possible rally sign ideas:

I AM Attila
THE Hun

I AM
THE Walrus

I AM creeped out by
THE saggy jowels

I AM the resurrection and
THE light

I AM voting for
THE other guy

The only problem is that the signs are sent to you through email, and they reject the ones that aren't serious. So I haven't gotten any official signs from them. Laaaaame.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That sucks like non other! I want one that says something dumb too!

I am Stephanie
The Rastafarian Gnome

I am Henry
The VIII

I am not listening to
The idiots who made this sign generator

I am not being very clever & I blame
The 12 pickles I ate while trying to think of something clever to say.....

okay yeah, I'm done! Sorry for wasting your time.

Stephanie said...

I feel I should clarify that I didn't actually eat 12 full sized pickles, but 12 of the little pickles. I don't know why, but I feel that's important to specify.

Vanilla Bear said...

I AM
THE Ramos!

Hehe.. love it! Can't believe the election is so near now! *bites nails*