Friday, October 10, 2008

hahkee, eh?

Hockey season starts tonight! Well technically it started yesterday I think, but the Caps first game is tonight. And that's really all that matters.

Photobucket

I mean, how do you not love a team that rides Segways around town?



[BTW I saw one of these tours in action last time I was in the city, and my sister and I could barely contain our laughter as we passed them. When they had moved down a side street she asked, "do they not realize how ridiculous they look?" and some random guy walking ahead of us started cracking up. It was great.]

2 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

They look sooo ridiculous but also like sooo much fun!

Stephanie said...

Segways are too cool, you just don't understand Sarah. I would do a segway tour, just to do a segway tour. I don't really care what I would be touring. It's all about the segway :P